162 rue de Rivoli
Legal status : SAS with a capital of 97 669€.
Siret : 82240536100046
Mrs Mégane Deguette, Marketing Manager
Creation of the website
NEOWEB – 165, Avenue de Bretagne – 59000 Lille – France
WP Engine – Irongate House, 22-30 Dukes’s Place London, EC3A 7LP United Kingdom
Notice regarding cookies
What is a cookie and what is it used for ?
A cookie is a text file that may be stored, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, etc.) when you consult an online service using your browser.
It is transmitted by the server of a website to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored for the duration of validity or recording of the cookie concerned. A cookie cannot be traced back to a physical person.
What types of cookies are deposited by the website?
Google Analytics cookies
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics of frequentation of the Prevision.io site and to detect problems of navigation in order to follow and improve the quality of our services.
Exercise your choices
You may at any time configure your browser in order to express and modify your wishes with regard to cookies and in particular with regard to statistical cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
If you refuse our cookies and those of our partners, your visit will no longer be counted in Google Analytics and you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in some of our pages.
The acronym RGPD stands for “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR). The GDPR regulates the processing of personal data in the European Union and strengthens citizens’ control over the use of their data. It aims at guaranteeing the access, the good use and the security of the transmitted data as well as the right of withdrawal of the latter.
In this context, the company Prevision.io has put in place the necessary measures to :
- To appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO),
- To obtain the explicit agreement of its employees, prospects and customers, … to collect and use their personal data,
- Identify the processing carried out with the help of personal data,
- To ensure the necessity of this processing,
- Ensure that its IT service providers are committed to respecting the RGPD,
- Prevent and detect the risks of data leakage,
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of the data collected and processed,
- React very quickly in case of anomaly (intrusion, leakage, compromise, … of personal data),
- Respond to requests (information, correction, deletion …),
- Destroy the data after a predefined time in accordance with the regulations applicable to it,
- Document the RGPD approach (register of processing, etc.)
The data collected on the prevision.io website is used for the following purposes
- The identification of requests and applicants to process sales, marketing, HR and after-sales service actions and information requests from visitors;
- The transmission of data to the functions in charge of processing them (sales, marketing, HR, after-sales service, etc.)
- The recording and statistical analysis of data for the management and improvement of the site and its features. In this respect, some data collected on the prevision.io site can be transmitted to third parties or statistical processing platforms (Google Analytics)
Prevision.io may contain links to other websites. Prevision.io has no influence on the compliance or non-compliance with the RGPD of these sites and cannot be held responsible in case of failure on their part.
The DPO is your privileged contact on the questions of personal data protection. He can be contacted at the following address: [email protected]
You can exercise your rights of opposition, questioning, access and rectification thanks to the following form : Delete your personal information
If you are not satisfied with the answers we can give you, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.